Pages

July 9, 2009

What have I been doing?

If you're following this, then you know I haven't posted in quite a while.

What you may not know is that I'm not doing much in poetry anymore. Instead I've been afflicted with World of Warcraft addiction.

It's true, I'm addicted. I love the game. I love the subculture, the challenge, the virtual world, the complexity.

To date I have a Lvl 80 Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shammy, and Pally and a lvl 77 Warlock.

While I was not writing about it here, something has gone very, very wrong with the location of my WOW blog. So now here I am.

After 2 days of playing the same heroic dungeon (Utgarde Keep) on my pally tank, pally dps, and shammy healer (and have also played on my druid-bear, druid-boomkin, and hunter months ago). I can now say healing is by far the hardest job.

Tomorrow....I'll post more in depth about my learning to stop being a spell caster and becoming a healer.

No comments: